Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some parts laying around I need to get rid of.

Grey cloth front and rear seats. Good condition, no rips or stains. Power driver seat. 60/40 flip down rear seat.

Rear drum brake assemblies, includes drums, spindles, hubs. Just turn the drums and replace the shoes. Good for someone that needs to replace a bearing.

Parking brake cables. Rear section, for drum brakes only.

Rear ABS sensors for drum brakes.

Gen 2 23mm rear sway bar. Perfect condition. Does not include mounts or endlinks. Works great with the Gen 3's stock front sway bar.

With the exception of the seats, I will give this stuff away. Pay shipping or pick up.

The seats are bulky. Shipping will most likely be over $100. I will drive them anywhere within a 100+ mile radius of Austin, TX.

If you are interested lemme know and make an offer. Spring cleaning!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by spridget@Mar 4 2004, 05:50 AM
Sorry Bob, Brad got dibs on the sway bar before you.
No problem, I think I can take him.
:punchbob:

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anybody want a set of rims?

I'm looking to get new rims... Here are the old ones. This pic is kinda old and they look almost new there. Currently they have a few more nicks (from an automatic car wash), but they are good..... and they are cheap... no tires included.... shipping for these would be a biatch... so I'd prefer to deliver them or have them picked up

17" Mille Miglia Spyders, about 3 years old, some nicks... I'd give them a 7 out of 10.

$150 OBO takes 'em

I can send some additional and current pics. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Originally posted by spridget@Mar 9 2004, 03:32 PM
Disregard what I posted earlier.

Rims are $100 SHIPPED!!!

Need to clean out the garage. Making room for new improvements
PM Sent... I've got two extra sets of rims already, but what's one more?!

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
100 shipped? DOH

oh well. but I might need parking brake cables. Let me check my car out tomorrow and I'll get back to you. I need to figure out why the parking brake won't release...

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
i can give ya cash money, paypal, cc, money order, food stamps, whatever you want i just want those rims!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts