Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a body from a gen 3 car, so anyone with one that currently isn't running, or you have a few spare rear panels, I'd appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
dont know if yours is damaged, but i have a black trunk lid with sho spoiler (the sparkle black, not flat black.

Also have struts that have less than 5000 miles on em for the rear if yours are bent

Brad

B

·
0 Posts
You're in luck. I have a 96 parts car that is mostly scavenged, however the rear clip is in good shape. It's at my shop now, in RI. I'll sell it cheap, but then we'll have to figure out how to get it to MI. I have a few ideas, let me know if you want it and I'll forge ahead on working out a delivery.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have the taillights, rear bumper, center light piece, and bumper reinforcement from our stripped 99, all in good shape. But they are in Gulfport, MS 39503 so its kinda far away from ya. Let me know though, we can work something out.

If you need a NICE rear clip, the old one from this car, minus the parts above, or wiring, or most anything else, I can get you in touch with the salvage yard that took our car away. I stripped the s*** out of it before they got to it
hehehehehe
They should be able to ship pretty cheaply also.

You know what, I was at that yard a few months before they got our car, and there were no decent gen3s there, lots of gen4s mostly stripped, and a few crunched Gen3 carcasses but nothing usable, except a 96 which had a nice front frame clip and sunroof.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good but I'm now looking for a few specific things. The main one being the rear taillight assembly (the one on the trunk) or maybe just a whole new trunk lid. Maybe even a black painted rear bumper (my new one has hazy spots in it). Let me know if you'll sell any of this separate.

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts