Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been looking around for things to personalize my car a bit. honestly i have no idea what i wanna do mainly because i cant find a lot of things to fit it. this is my first car and just wondering if anyone could throw some ideas my way

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
there are many things you can do.
aesthetics: new rims, SHO body kit, tint, HIDs, and many more things

suspension and performance: Eibach lowering springs, UDP, dual exhaust, bigger sway bars, etc.

interior: paint interior trim, wood grain, upgrade your speakers, new headunit, subs, tweeters, etc...

What do you want to do to your car and maybe we can help you

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Being the ridiculous person that I am, the first thing I notice is your hubcaps. You can always change those for a new look. :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was thinking along the lines of something wicked unique but not that expensive. i looked and cant find a light bar any where from a sho. i was thinking eyelids to but can i get like vinyl stickers instead of paint

·
Registered
15 Posts
For some vinyl nightshades search ebay for: headlight vinyl
Of course you would have to cut to fit to the make eyelids, just like DIY window tinting :thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Where are you located? I might be able to get you a red SHO lightbar from the JY near me if they still have it. Not sure how bad shipping would be though.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i live like 20 minutes north of Boston MA

befroe i get the mods started i gutta get my passenger mirror all fixed....dam ice patches :angry:

you think the vinyl eyelids for the dodge neon could work? i was thinking it'll take a little trimming but it looks like for the most part it could work

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts

befroe i get the mods started i gutta get my passenger mirror all fixed....dam ice patches :angry:

you think the vinyl eyelids for the dodge neon could work? i was thinking it'll take a little trimming but it looks like for the most part it could work
[/b]

:welcome: Be sure to stop by the North East section...I'm in the process of putting together a big get together for the summer. :)

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts

[/b]
What's wrong with your passenger side mirror?

And the Neon eyelids might work, but I think they might be too short (left to right) so they would have to be pretty tiny. You can usually buy scraps of vinyl from the local sign shop too.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i slid into a pole and the mirror got knocked off. i got new one and im getting it painted right now.

i might go down to the sign shop because its decently hard to find the vinly online in my cars color

1 - 13 of 13 Posts