Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that there is an adapter for the digital controls in a gen 3, as said on this site and a friend needs to know where to get one. Responses to this would be great

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Possibly today i get a response ??? Please

·
Registered
712 Posts
I didn't know there was one for the digital controls.

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Originally posted by 95FORDT@Apr 13 2004, 03:56 PM
I know that there is an adapter for the digital controls in a gen 3, as said on this site and a friend needs to know where to get one. Responses to this would be great
id love to see the post you are talking about...

plus...you seem kinda anal, with the whole QUOTE
"Possibly today i get a response ???"[/b]
....so im gonna be real blunt..

DO SOME RESEARCH.....

why cant people use the search function!

There are countless posts saying THERE IS NO ADAPTER! (I should know cause i answer them all...)

.....mumble mumble....

Do some research and ill be glad to answer any further questions you have...heck, ill even be polite!

Brad

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry if i was being rude but somewhere on here somebody said it was possible to do it i dont know who or where but someone on TCCA knows how or thinks its possible, this person has an extremely nice gen three, completely hooked up with everything, and he wants a new sound system. Somebody said it was possible in theory to adapt the adapter. Anyway who ever it is will hopefully respond
thanx

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
well either way, there is no adapter made...by anyone. All you can do is mount the deck elsewhere like in the ashtray or the center console pocket.

Thats all there is

Brad

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I truely believe that the GEN3 stereo is good for most everyone, even those who hook up amps. You just have to be more creative on how you implement the system. There might be more external equipment then you would usually find in a system BUT it can be done.

The adapters look ugly anyway, that was one of the reasons why I decided to keep the stock radio.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You must have info on this modifaction, please tell me all you know and where to get the parts. I plan on cutting and pasting this to an email. Thanx

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
if you are refering to my modification, look in my superford account under "baby sho" then under "entertainment" for pictures. Also you can do a search through psots i have made in the archives.

Brad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts