Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Gen 3 Black Taurus

3K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  T-3 
#1 ·
I got back from Atlanta this past Saturday. While I was there, I noticed a black gen 3 one day while I was goin to the store . I liked the back end of it, and when we went buy it, i noticed it had the export edition front bumper and all. Preety neat looking. My camera had no batteries so no pics, but Maybe some of you Atlanta folk can snap a shot if you see it.

It was at the intersection of Lower Roswell Rd/Old Paper Mill. Black Gen 3 24V. It was registered in GA in Cobb County...dont remember the plate :( Not much help, but it looked to be in Great condtion. It has the 24V badge on the fenders.

#3 ·
Can't...i live in Myrtle Beach, SC now. I was visiting my dad. I'd be lucky to see it again when I go later this month and in August.

#6 ·
Nah, centennial kit doesnt have that roof...its a custom job.

#10 ·
Aww, not what I expected. Last time I was in ATL (I'll be going through there a lot more now that I have to drive through there to get down to my parents new place in Sharpsburg), I stayed up with this gen4 black Taurus w/custom exhaust. It sounded pretty badass, until I saw the sticker in the front top windshield, and in the rear... big stickers saying NASCAR, to compliment the NASCAR-branded steering wheel.

NASCAR is nice and all, but a standard Taurus isn't a NASCAR car, and doesn't really need big stickers saying so. :)

#11 ·
I too have seen this car up in Marietta. Its got a Source Sticker on it and thats a Performacne/ Audio customs shop. Ill ask around and see if they know who the owner is. But also I have seen many gen 3 s around here with custom stuff done. But nobody knows theres a club about them. Saw a 99 sittin on like 18s, exhaust, system, Tint, Custom hood and a custom paint job with like flames of metal it was tight.

#12 ·
I too have seen this car up in Marietta. Its got a Source Sticker on it and thats a Performacne/ Audio customs shop. Ill ask around and see if they know who the owner is. But also I have seen many gen 3 s around here with custom stuff done. But nobody knows theres a club about them. Saw a 99 sittin on like 18s, exhaust, system, Tint, Custom hood and a custom paint job with like flames of metal it was tight.
Cool. Just got back from Atlanta. I drove around a bit in East Cobb on J.Ferry and Roswell. Maybe you could get a pic sometime? I'm not going back till November. But what I did see was a buttload of duratec's. Around where I live in SC...duratec is rare its either Vulcan or Essex.

#13 ·
Hell ya bro u passed through the Rich White people zone. If u saw the startbucks on the corner by the Johnson Ferry Roswell Road Crossing thats where the local ricers go an attempt to pick up lower classmen girls. HAHA But I believe Ill go out with my Digital and take some pics of the area for fun and the local tauruses Ive seen.

#14 ·
Originally posted by 95FORDT@Aug 1 2004, 09:42 PM
Hell ya bro u passed through the Rich White people zone. If u saw the startbucks on the corner by the Johnson Ferry Roswell Road Crossing thats where the local ricers go an attempt to pick up lower classmen girls. HAHA But I believe Ill go out with my Digital and take some pics of the area for fun and the local tauruses Ive seen.
i assume you live around there?

my parents just moved about an hour or so south, to sharpsburg (near newnan i think?). i live in nc. imma be makin a bunch of runs to GA, i'm sure :) plus from there over to AL where i have some street-racing friends..i mean...automobile performance enthusiasts? ;D

#15 ·
Originally posted by 95FORDT@Aug 1 2004, 10:42 PM
Heck, I used to live in Atlanta...born and raised there...lived in East Cobb from 86 to 03. I know about that area ;) Although, you cant really pick up chicks in a rental hyundai sonanta...lol. Cool, sure would like to see some pics of Taurus' back home. I never noticed how many Taurus' there are in Atlanta...whole lot. So...hows the kill list goin? Any updates?

i assume you live around there?

my parents just moved about an hour or so south, to sharpsburg (near newnan i think?). i live in nc. imma be makin a bunch of runs to GA, i'm sure smile.gif plus from there over to AL where i have some street-racing friends..i mean...automobile performance enthusiasts? ;D
Ya...thats around Newnan. What part of NC are you in?

#17 ·
Originally posted by 95FORDT@Jul 27 2004, 10:26 PM
Start putting TCCA fliers on these people's windows. We want to increase our membership with people who are already into the modding world so that they can spread their information to us, and us to them.

Advertise the TCCA!

JR

#18 ·
Nick 986 Did u ever see the avenue? Cus about 100 yards from Borders is where i live. Haha Kill list is about to b updated. But by any chance did u go to school round there? I go to walton and for me school starts the 9th of august.... So gay. But people that are around should definatly get togethere. Yall are in for a suprise ill just tell u that. But no worries nothing crazy but then agian would it be?

#19 ·
Oh ya I saw it. Heck I shop at Borders for XMAS gifts lol. Ya I went to Timber Ridge for Elementary School, and I lived over in Mallard Lake. Then I moved over to a rental house back over by Atlanta Country Club. Went to Dickerson, and Went to Walton for my freshman and soph year. I miss Walton, but i get a EXTRA long summer here in SC. May 21-Aug 23 so i start back much later. Ill be coming to Atlanta in Nov or Dec so maybe we could meet up, ill be driving the rental from Enterprise lol.

OHHH i know where you live...your in that neighborhood right behind borders?, off of J. Ferry.

#20 ·
Holly **** its a small world. Like if you were in the back thing right next to Abercrombie and looked towards the rear parking lot u could see my house. Im a Soph at Walton Currently Should b a Junior but I failed second grade..... (long story). Damn that sounds preety damn good meetin up round nov -dec. That would be cool as ****. Another memember in my town. Wish I could have known ya before you left.

#21 ·
Heck, you were close lol. What is your name, cause your probably in one of the yearbooks I have...put a name w/a face hahaa. Hopefully stuff will work out in Nov-Dec. Just have to see how things go. Keep on killin :lol2: ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.