Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just cleaning up around the house and garage. I'll deliver anything within 250 miles of my home as long as you buy lunch! All parts located in Central Texas.

USED outer tie rods
I replaced these with Moogs because they are greaseable. They are in good shape, the boots are not cracked and there is no wobble or free play. FREE + shipping (~$5-8)

USED OEM rear sway bar bayonets (no bushings)
These are the OEM rods, I replaced them with heavy duty rods. They are in good shape, but they do not include bushings. FREE + shipping (~$4)

NEW in box SpeedBleeders for front calipers + 1 extra
2 are new in box pluse 1 extra, also brand new, never installed, for a total of 3.
HELP! brand Part # 12701, thread size 3/8"(9.5mm) - 24, length 1.19"(30.22mm)
SOLD

USED Gen 3 Grey cloth front and rear seats
Good shape, no rips or burns, very clean, power drivers seat.
$100 OBO, pickup only

USED Gen 3 Rear Drum Brake assemblies
They are still sitting here... ABS sensors, Hubs, and parking brake cables included
FREE + shipping

Honda 5 lug (5th gen Prelude, CRV, Accord V6) 16" directional wheels
Painted in Graphite and clear coated. These have never been fitted since they were painted. They look GREAT!!! But I sold my Prelude a while back and these are just collecting dust. Hi-res pictures upon request.
$300 shipped!!!!

5th Gen Honda Prelude Chrome Altezza Rear lights
Know anyone that wants a set of these really cheap? They are used and in the original box. The right side has a minor blemish, but almost unnoticeable.
$25 shipped!

SVT Contour 16" E1 rims with or without tires
These are in perfect condition. They almost look brand new. They have BFG g-Force KDW's with 50-60% tread left. I can remove the tires and just ship the rims. These rims will also fit Focus, Tempo, Escort..... 4 x 4 1/2 lug front wheel drive. I will sell the tires seperately too.
Make offer
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,482 Posts
Nooo!! I saw tie rods and got all excited. But then i looked at my estimate sheet for work that needs to be done and i need inner tie rods :( . Mine are loose and i cant get an alignment till there replaced. Can't exaclty tell what the estimate is saying but looks like $75.78 for the inner tie rods and $50 labor to put them in :( . Let alone the other work it needs.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok... this thread is only 1 year old.... but I do still have some if this stuff around... of course, I'd have to dig it all up, cuz it's probably underneath the "newer" junk I've acquired since then....


The 15" SE wheels are SOLD to Silver Thunder (Thanks again!)

The Honda Prelude wheels are still available and have never been mounted since being repainted. They fit Honda's with 5 lugs. MAKE OFFER

SVT Contour wheels are still available, but you better be very seriously interested in them, cuz they are IMMACULATE and I won't accept any lame offers.

I got more junk to peddle.....

Gen 4 Duratec exhaust manifolds, misc. engine parts, wiring harnesses...

looking for something, just ask.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,809 Posts
Originally posted by spridget@Oct 25 2005, 05:44 PM
ok... this thread is only 1 year old.... but I do still have some if this stuff around... of course, I'd have to dig it all up, cuz it's probably underneath the "newer" junk I've acquired since then....


The 15" SE wheels are SOLD to Silver Thunder (Thanks again!)

The Honda Prelude wheels are still available and have never been mounted since being repainted. They fit Honda's with 5 lugs. MAKE OFFER

SVT Contour wheels are still available, but you better be very seriously interested in them, cuz they are IMMACULATE and I won't accept any lame offers.

I got more junk to peddle.....

Gen 4 Duratec exhaust manifolds, misc. engine parts, wiring harnesses...

looking for something, just ask.
mmmm and they're nice :banana:
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,090 Posts
Originally posted by spridget@Oct 25 2005, 05:44 PM
SVT Contour wheels are still available, but you better be very seriously interested in them, cuz they are IMMACULATE and I won't accept any lame offers.
Luke, ill give you $20 shipped to NY....

Lemme know- :lol2: :lol2: :p




On a serious note....Luke is a great seller. Tonz of feedback, all perfect. He ships fast and communication is great! (I know, cause ive purchased tonz of stuff from him...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by godspunk32@Oct 25 2005, 03:50 PM
Luke...I know you got that nifty new intake. What are you doing with the original?

JR
There is a little demon sitting on my shoulder that's whispering "Sell the Taurus".... so I'm hanging on to all the stock stuff. Howver, the little angel on the other shoulder reminds me that the Taurus is worth nothing in the used car market and priceless to myself.

BTW, JR - there is one selling on the Contour forum for $85... over at contour.org.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,578 Posts
Well, 1-CEG is a ****** place to navigate, and I can't find anything, and 2- I've found teh UIM for much cheaper than that on ebay...the only problem is that I didn't buy when I had the chance...

JR
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by godspunk32@Oct 26 2005, 03:56 PM
Well, 1-CEG is a ****** place to navigate, and I can't find anything, and 2- I've found teh UIM for much cheaper than that on ebay...the only problem is that I didn't buy when I had the chance...

JR
agreed.... I paid $45 from ebay for the one I sent to metalliman to work on.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,578 Posts
Well, if you ever decide to sell either of them, definitely let me know. I'll be all over that like white on rice in a paper plate and a glass of milk in a snowstorm.

JR
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
269 Posts
Brake lights for a 97 GL (or anything that will fit) need all 3. Mine has a bad seal and the local parts yards either don't have one or they want what I think is too much, plus I would have to buy the whole trunk to get the center light part.

thanks

Daren
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by darenE@Nov 7 2005, 07:24 PM
Brake lights for a 97 GL (or anything that will fit) need all 3. Mine has a bad seal and the local parts yards either don't have one or they want what I think is too much, plus I would have to buy the whole trunk to get the center light part.

thanks

Daren
What center light on the trunk? The bar with the reverse lights?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
269 Posts
Originally posted by spridget+Nov 7 2005, 06:04 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spridget @ Nov 7 2005, 06:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-darenE@Nov 7 2005, 07:24 PM
Brake lights for a 97 GL (or anything that will fit) need all 3. Mine has a bad seal and the local parts yards either don't have one or they want what I think is too much, plus I would have to buy the whole trunk to get the center light part.

thanks

Daren
What center light on the trunk? The bar with the reverse lights? [/b][/quote]
yeah

Daren
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top