Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
I seem to remember you getting really irritated at someone for posting a very similar ebay auction at an earlier date

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by biteableniles@Apr 27 2004, 02:44 AM
I seem to remember you getting really irritated at someone for posting a very similar ebay auction at an earlier date
Hey, this one's fair game! 0 bids!

If someone here decides to go ahead and bid, feel free to chew me out to take down the link. If you're not sure how to, ask Mario (SilverKnight). I'm sure he remembers how I got at him.

For the record, that link was down within' 13 minutes of him posting it!

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Lol, IRRC I posted the link for another auction for these kinds of lights and the highest bidder got a little bit perturbed
. All's fair in love and ebay!

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
im goin to buy those and all other crystal headlights and have all the market to myself to charge whatever outragious price i want... hahahahaha

·
Registered
156 Posts
I won! But they're damaged!!! :angryfire:

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
How bad are they damaged? My Taurus needs new headlamps BAD one is partially melted where the bulb mounts in therefor I have to drive around with only one funtioning head lamp and the other is an aftermarket one that doesnt fit very well and has a sickening yellowish tint to it).

If they'll work, I'd be really interested in buying them from you. I have a job now (sorta under the table working for my uncle) and get paid weekly. I'll pay you to ship them to Mississippi as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
156 Posts
They are badly scratched and chipped and there is a large acetone burn on one of them. I'm going to try to wet sand them and see if I can clean them up, but the auction said there weren't any big scratched or chips or anything. But yeah, I think I'm going to try to fix them up first, sorry. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts