Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm walking through the junk yard.. past the flame broiled taurus, past the half-a-taurus then there's this Gen 1 with a body kit.. full kit, the front bumper was removed but just sitting on the other side of the car, the whole kit is intact.

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hmm.. next time I'm there I'll tear a part off and see if it has a manufacturer's logo, stamp, or some identifying mark on it.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
I think that that might just be the factory kit from a G1 Taurus, at least it looks very very similar to the one on my old SHO

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
As I recall, there was one small manufacturer that made a Gen1 body kit back in the early 90's. There was a scanned article that popped up here not too long ago about it.

If I were you, I'd get a hold of that quickly; even though it has a close resemblance to the SHO body kit, it's really a rare find ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's a gen 1 kit.. so I don't really have any use for it... but to buy the whole thing from the junkyard it would cost $300-$400. But if anyone wants it then I could retrieve it for them..

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Hm mI wouldn't pay that much for a kit that looks almost identical to a stock SHO. what does the front bumper look like?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't take a picture of the front bumper.. but it has the same basic bottom piece that the back bumper has... this weekend I'll be going back so I'll take some more pictures.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
I'd snag and resell that kit in a hurry! Erebuni discontinued those IIRC.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Originally posted by SHO Continental@Jul 28 2004, 10:58 PM
but to buy the whole thing from the junkyard it would cost $300-$400.
:headscratch: Hmmmmmm. Do we have a "someone's been sleeping" smily?

:grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2:

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
! Get it Adam! :boink:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I went back today.. the rear peice was gone so it's no longer a complete kit... but I did get some more pictures....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
That doesn't look like Erebuni. The hell is that? :blink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts