Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you all know, we had a limited supply of TCCA Midwest windshield banners made some time ago by Nick, and some were not too happy on the quality of them.

I propose a redesign of them, as well as better quality material.

I'd like to get at least 8-10 people interested before I start making plans and stuff. So.... Anyone who is interested in having a Midwest banner or a redesign, please post!

1. Ashley (Firespirit)

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
if u guys want and help on redesigning a banner, im here to help. i still have my stuff on, so i wont be sportin the new ones, but if u want all the specs to reproduce the one i made up, feel free to ask.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
I believe that there was someone who joined just yesterday who said that he made vinyl decals and such. I think his sn is Racer X31...

JR

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by godspunk32@Sep 10 2004, 09:31 AM
I believe that there was someone who joined just yesterday who said that he made vinyl decals and such. I think his sn is Racer X31...

JR
yep...and he is in cincy :)

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
Ash, if you want to use the sign shop I'm using, just let me know. He already has our logo and font; shouldn't be to hard for him to produce banners for your crew also. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Racer X@Sep 10 2004, 12:37 PM
Ash, if you want to use the sign shop I'm using, just let me know. He already has our logo and font; shouldn't be to hard for him to produce banners for your crew also. :thumb:
Thanks Hamal, I'll keep that in mind :). I've got a guy here that made my banner, and he said he's open to group buys. Just gotta figure out if anyone is interested yet! :lol2:

·
Registered
307 Posts
i am. hopfully you can get one before the indiana meet on october 16 and i can pay you then.

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by trojan@Sep 10 2004, 03:46 PM
i am. hopfully you can get one before the indiana meet on october 16 and i can pay you then.
Well, I can have one made for you.. It might be different from the others, but I can have one made for you specifically if you're really wanting it :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts