Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just recently got a 2000 taurus se and plan on visiting my local jy to get a few things and was wondering what some of the mods that most people did to there gen 4.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Front lip skirt, I think those are found on the mercury's, HID headlights (EDIT: from DDM), LED's underneath the headlights, darken the tail lights, replace dash with white face, replace lights behind dash with white LED's, replace seats with better (leather, heated, etc), radio and subwoofer, dual exhaust, sportier rims, tint.

There's probably more, but those are just what I remember off the top of my head.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ford Mustang Mach 1 Chin Spoiler at AmericanMuscle.com - Free shipping! Theres the mustang lip i found.

I've already added custom audio to mine (purchased 2 weeks ago)
Taken off the intake silencer
will eventually mod the back brakes to disk brakes
adding Custom CAI
and whenever I get a chance imma work on the headlights. mine are dirty and one has a crack that lets moisture in.

Also mod the crap outta the lighting so its all LED's :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ford Mustang Mach 1 Chin Spoiler at AmericanMuscle.com - Free shipping! Theres the mustang lip i found.

I've already added custom audio to mine (purchased 2 weeks ago)
Taken off the intake silencer
will eventually mod the back brakes to disk brakes
adding Custom CAI
and whenever I get a chance imma work on the headlights. mine are dirty and one has a crack that lets moisture in.

Also mod the crap outta the lighting so its all LED's :D

Will that front lip fit on the taurus without modification???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts