Wanting to upgrade my factory system
Looking for a working Mach rcu and tweeters

Rcu- Gen 4
Tweeters- not sure if there is a difference in sound so 98-07 for the tweeters

Thanks

·
Premium Member
14,126 Posts
I have some Infinity tweets in my '97. Plug and play if you already have them.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
I have Mach tweeters that will fit your car. It does have two minor gouges in the plastic on the edge that goes toward the window on the driver's side. Here's a really bad pic of it, (sorry, crappy camera...) It has the housings, tweeters, and Mach labeled grilles. They have been tested, and work fine.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
I also have a gen 4 Mach amp that is currently all packaged up and has been waiting around for 2 weeks for a person to respond to the sale I thought I was making on it. But if in a few days he still doesn't get back to me, it's all yours. $40 + shipping. It was tested as well, and works fine.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (PURPL3H3YS @ Jun 4 2010, 11:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=809453
I have Mach tweeters that will fit your car. It does have two minor gouges in the plastic on the edge that goes toward the window on the driver's side. Here's a really bad pic of it, (sorry, crappy camera...) It has the housings, tweeters, and Mach labeled grilles. They have been tested, and work fine.[/b]

QUOTE (PURPL3H3YS @ Jun 4 2010, 11:41 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=809456
I also have a gen 4 Mach amp that is currently all packaged up and has been waiting around for 2 weeks for a person to respond to the sale I thought I was making on it. But if in a few days he still doesn't get back to me, it's all yours. $40 + shipping. It was tested as well, and works fine.[/b]

hey thanks but im currently looking at a gen 4 setup that DLC360 has..he lives closer so i could just pick it up
but thanks again

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
QUOTE (Kyle's 03 SES @ Jun 5 2010, 09:03 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=809508
QUOTE (PURPL3H3YS @ Jun 4 2010, 11:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=809453
I have Mach tweeters that will fit your car. It does have two minor gouges in the plastic on the edge that goes toward the window on the driver's side. Here's a really bad pic of it, (sorry, crappy camera...) It has the housings, tweeters, and Mach labeled grilles. They have been tested, and work fine.[/b]

QUOTE (PURPL3H3YS @ Jun 4 2010, 11:41 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=809456
I also have a gen 4 Mach amp that is currently all packaged up and has been waiting around for 2 weeks for a person to respond to the sale I thought I was making on it. But if in a few days he still doesn't get back to me, it's all yours. $40 + shipping. It was tested as well, and works fine.[/b]

hey thanks but im currently looking at a gen 4 setup that DLC360 has..he lives closer so i could just pick it up
but thanks again
[/b][/quote]

No problem :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts