Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently aqiured 2000 taurus se. found these on ebay and was wondering if anybody has bought stuff from these people before? are they any good or just cheapo wannabe aftermarket ones. also have gotten new lights from parts-train and didnt seem to bad. so i was wondering where would be the best place to get BRAND NEW centennials from online or directly through ford so i know they will be good?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-0...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

·
Registered
173 Posts
recently aqiured 2000 taurus se. found these on ebay and was wondering if anybody has bought stuff from these people before? are they any good or just cheapo wannabe aftermarket ones. also have gotten new lights from parts-train and didnt seem to bad. so i was wondering where would be the best place to get BRAND NEW centennials from online or directly through ford so i know they will be good?

00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 TAURUS CENTENNIAL HEADLIGHT LH: eBay Motors (item 130419421684 end time Sep-08-10 19:48:15 PDT)
You could just do them yourself, P.S. a lot cheaper....Also if you do them yourself you can also acquire new lenses so then you have it nice and clear. Plus waayyyy cheaper!

·
Registered
46 Posts
when i replaced the centennial head lights on mine, i went to a ford parts store and paid $220 a piece. I wanted to be sure that I would have a warranty and everything. I guess it's always worth a try to get them on the internet.

·
Registered
260 Posts
when i replaced the centennial head lights on mine, i went to a ford parts store and paid $220 a piece. I wanted to be sure that I would have a warranty and everything. I guess it's always worth a try to get them on the internet.
Just wondering... what kind of warranty would you need for headlight housings?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts