Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just pondering while I was outside smoking, and I thought how amazingly similar the back end of an rx-7 tail lights look to the back end of my gen3.... So I'll do some research and see if I the switch could be possible..

Or if anybody has definate proof already?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I had proof on the old board, but they have less of a curve to the on the rear quarter panel, and I dont think they split in the middle at the right place. <_<

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Originally posted by Speedy@Dec 6 2003, 12:41 PM
I was just pondering while I was outside smoking, and I thought how amazingly similar the back end of an rx-7 tail lights look to the back end of my gen3....  So I'll do some research and see if I the switch could be possible..

Or if anybody has definate proof already?
I do not know about the RX-7. I know someone custom made one using I believe was a camaro eurolights or just the lights. I sent this foto to all the manufactures I found for a posible group buy but unfortunately Taurus G3 is not something that will consider. So I guess custom making is the only way to go. I think with so many tauruses being hand down from parents or just available for great prices , the market is there but no takers. I hope you idea works, let me know if it works. Any Ideas for rear eurolights side markers?.

Lucky B)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts