Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i've got a 95 gs, and it seems like noone really does talk about their sable on here.. and i never really see the g2's. pics would be awesome cause im looking for some ideas.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
It's because the Taurus owners outnumber Sable owners 3 to 1. DonA probably has the most custom G2 Sable on the board. Mine was bone stock (see link in sig).

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
I suppose I could go see if the junkyard has crushed mine yet... it's been almost a year since they got it...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn..donA has just given me hope. i thought the sable was just a normal family kinda sedan.. but after seeing that.. im verry pleased.

anyone know the exact name of the color of mine?(its iny garage)

and if anyone has anymore feel free to post them.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Here's my dad's 93 Sable. He just sold it about a month ago with 173,000 miles on it. :merc:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
anyone know the exact name of the color of mine?(its iny garage)
[/b]
Looks like Silver Frost. If you've got a "TS" on the door label or the data plate under the hood, that's it.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Here's my dad's 93 Sable. He just sold it about a month ago with 173,000 miles on it. :merc:
[/b]
Whoa!! Seriously clean!!

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
hey guys, i've got a 95 gs, and it seems like noone really does talk about their sable on here.. and i never really see the g2's. pics would be awesome cause im looking for some ideas.
[/b]
Qwertz had a G2 Sable. Maybe he'll post up pics of his old ride? And no, not the junkyard pic...that is too painful to look at.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Qwertz had a G2 Sable. Maybe he'll post up pics of his old ride? And no, not the junkyard pic...that is too painful to look at.
[/b][/quote]

It's stock. There's nothing special about to anyone but me. Anyways, pics:

No offense meant by this but DAM IT MAN those rear fender skirted 1/4" are just to damn ugly. That's why they never sold as well.
[/b]
I think that feature makes the car beautiful.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry, i know this is somewhat old im just interested in the g2's and seeing what people have done!

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
haha i like how the first pic Qwertz posted has another g2 sable in the background

1 - 16 of 16 Posts