Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
G

·

·
Registered
183 Posts
damn thats hot, wonder what it would look like on a regular sedan.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not sure if the rear bumper is one piece or if it has appliques. If it is one piece, you would need to do some cusotm fabbing to make i tlook right. I priced just the grill. $300 US :eek:

·
Registered
639 Posts
That would fit a sedan then to right?

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
All but the back. I'm not sure if the the back bumper is an original with some skirts on it, or if it's one piece. If it is one piece, you'd have to do some cut and paste because a wagon bumper on a sedan would look wierd.

·
Registered
470 Posts
The entire kit looks like it is just skirts sitting on the existing bumper and sides. I like how it looks, but a bit pricey... :(

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
It will fit the sedan with the exception of the rear, because of the overhang of the rear hatch. That kit from chargespeed is very nice but I still like the look of the smooth bumper cover with the closed in grille in this pic.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
B) workin on it. a lil diff, but workin on it

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
Personally, I'd rather have a metal grille. Horizontal bars making the same shape as the oem one. If only I had the patience to bend and weld aluminum...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Man I really wish I had a scanner to show you guys my Taurus, it looks sweet.
I put a lot of man hours in remodeling parts for other cars to fit mine but it was worth is.

I put a Veilside Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II C-I bodykit, (front bumper, grill, side skirts, and rear bumber) after a bit of cutting sealing and shaping.
I ordered a Diablo door hinge kit and installed on the front doors, easy job, no drilling, cutting or painting needed.
I'm getting ready to have Suicide doors put on the rear (having a shop do that)
I've got a black with a red-pearl paint, and a Red Dragon Vinyl kit from
www.azautographics.com
I've got carbon fiber tail lights, that read DRA GON in flames when they light up, black window tint with red tribal flames, made myself. GTO black out headlight covers.
All my door handles shaved, remote pop open doors.
I will get my pics on here as soon as I can, it is a must see. Oh yeah it's a 93 Taurus GL sedan. B) B)

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
I put a lot of man hours in remodeling parts for other cars to fit mine but it was worth is.

I put a Veilside Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II C-I bodykit, (front bumper, grill, side skirts, and rear bumber) after a bit of cutting sealing and shaping.
I ordered a Diablo door hinge kit and installed on the front doors, easy job, no drilling, cutting or painting needed.
www.azautographics.com
I've got carbon fiber tail lights, that read DRA GON in flames when they light up, black window tint with red tribal flames, made myself. GTO black out headlight covers.
I will get my pics on here as soon as I can, it is a must see. Oh yeah it's a 93 Taurus GL sedan. 

Wow, definetly have to see pictures of this.. :D

·
Registered
790 Posts
Originally posted by RedDragon@Oct 6 2004, 05:58 AM

www.azautographics.com
I will get my pics on here as soon as I can, it is a must see. Oh yeah it's a 93 Taurus GL sedan. B) B)
where ya from? I'm sure we can find a club member who would wet themselves to go take pictures and or provide a scanner for your pics..... i know i would! (wet myself AND take pictures, that is.... :D )

lambo doors on a taurus................ *schoolgirl giggle* :ph34r: B)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts