Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was with a buddy with my car.. (its an 03 Taurus SES) NON 24 valve setup.. Well, a punk kid pulls out of the tolls like a bat out of hell.. Its a definite 4 banger and sounds like crap.. like 91% of the imports out there.. so, I punch it.. to play around with him.. He has all sorts of blue lights in the interior.. seats reclined at 45 degrees... and him and his passenger..kept looking over not knowing what to make out of the commuter car that looked like it wanted some action!! Hahaha!!
I probably would have sucked out his winshield even with the vulcan!! haha!

Just wanted to share that scenario.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I dragged an Eagle Talon the other day. Left him in the dust with my 97 Sable. Its got a little over 200hp. I was so proud of my lil green Sable. It was so funny because he looked so surprised when I pulled out ahead of him.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Originally posted by SpeedyGreeny@Mar 18 2004, 05:20 PM
I dragged an Eagle Talon the other day. Left him in the dust with my 97 Sable. Its got a little over 200hp. I was so proud of my lil green Sable. It was so funny because he looked so surprised when I pulled out ahead of him.
I wish I had a 'tec

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by PC_Marine+Mar 18 2004, 05:30 PM-->QUOTE (PC_Marine @ Mar 18 2004, 05:30 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-SpeedyGreeny
@Mar 18 2004, 05:20 PM
I wish I had a 'tec
[/b]
What're you talking about - mad vulcan powah rules!!!!111

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
"It's like buying a Vulcan rather then a Duratec... same package, less power" - Dant98[/b]
Any questions?......

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
I took an old RX-7 a couple weeks ago in the wagon. He wasn't expecting to get beaten like a rented mule, so he acted like he missed a shift.
Dumb punk! If you can find it, grind it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts