Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only me!!!!!I get a partner for a visit in Brockton mass. This boy must have been
6"6" tall and 350lbs. i tell him he can recline the seat which he does. so we make small
talk and i just come out and say "this must be a great visit if they gave me you." he replies "don;t worry
i got your back." :blink:

we get to the house and we enter, i already could tell this would be a crazy visit.
so i'm telling the guy whats going to happen and he keeps interrupting me. i stop and tell him
to listen and don;t talk, then he does it again. the guy with me tells the guy "shut the f*ck up and listen
to the man he's trying to helping you." the guy starts **** again, here's the funny part. the guy slaps the big dude and then the big dude slapped the little guy straight to the ground. I mean it was so quick all in motion, the big guy didn't even move when he slapped him.:lol2:

Staties come and this was more comical. the little guy says i want him arrested he slapped me.
The troopper says well they are both saying you slapped him first and he does have a mark on his face.
the trooper then says and by looking at the hand print on the side of your face you got bitch slapped. :rofl2:

funny stuff

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
LOL pwned.

·
Registered
982 Posts
That's friken hilarious.

Did the Statie say it with a straight face.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Bahahaha. I bet that hand print was bigger than the guy's face. :rofl2:

·
Registered
982 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
That's friken hilarious.

Did the Statie say it with a straight face.
[/b]
hell yea he did. you just don't ###### with staties. :lol2:
[/b][/quote]

That makes it about 10x funnier knowing he said it straight faced.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Big dude's kid:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts