Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k heres another product i found
anybody ever use this???
fuelmaster
:05:

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
HOWEVER: XL is a stronger unit which compensates for distracting variables that exist

I am a salesman I am gonna have to remember that line

Mike
B)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Horshit

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
I dunno... everyone here said this was crap and wouldnt work. Even said they knew it wouldnt work, but i got one. I can contest that it actually does work. i got it before anythign was said about it on here so i didnt expect anything, but it actually did. Car is noticably quicker off the line. Not AS noticable anywhere else. im not saying its the greatest in the world, just everyone said it wouldnt work when it actually does. So up to you really.

·
Premium Member
14,126 Posts
Lets see, magnets attract ferrous materials and are polar by nature. Gas is non-ferrous and a non-polar chemical.

Sure it might work in another universe..........

·
Registered
230 Posts
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/D...220/monaco.html

an unsolicited testamonial huh...
maybe from one of the guys who sells it.

and i hope i'm not the only one who noticed that it goes from a FWD dodge to a RWD pontiac...
and how with a muffler, intake, and the FUELCHARGER he goes from 182 horsies to 200...

i also notice how they don't try to back up their claims with scientific data, they just say it works.

and to end my rant, a quote from the SHOforum (sorry i forgot who this is, let me know and i'll edit it for ya)

Listen, before you go off posting about these GREAT performance gains, show some type of proof. Not just that you can feel it. I can also feel it when I have to pee, but I don't gain anything from it.

·
Registered
355 Posts
What a bunch of incoherent mumbo-jumbo...the person who wrote the copy on their website is either illiterate or speaks English as a 3rd language...

"FuelMaster has mastered the dynamics of this technology by overcoming many variables which are unique to this specific usage."
WHAT?!

"A simple device which easily attaches to the inbound fuel line just before the combustion of the engine..."
WHAT?!

"Your results can, will and may vary."
DUH... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts