Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after years of bumming around this car trying to find its' issue, I think of dropping the fuel tank and looking around there, and lo and behold there's a broken vapor line (marked red in pcture). But there's another hose as well which I am not sure if it is supposed to be venting to atmosphere or not. Should it be connected to something? (Marked blue in picture)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
So after years of bumming around this car trying to find its' issue, I think of dropping the fuel tank and looking around there, and lo and behold there's a broken vapor line (marked red in pcture). But there's another hose as well which I am not sure if it is supposed to be venting to atmosphere or not. Should it be connected to something? (Marked blue in picture)
I believe the blue one is supposed to be open, at least on my 2001 there was a open hose.
IMG_0509.JPG

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay good. And I have good news, after fixing the broken pipe, my car is finally driveable again after 3 or 4 years of sitting with occasional attempts at replacing random things in hopes of fixing it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts