Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an int. hesitation while accel at hiway speeds, maybe once a week. I hooked up a fuel pressure gauge to rail, and hooked up a scan tool and I get a 10 psi difference in readings between the actual pressure at the rail and the electronic reading at the fuel rail pressure sensor. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this setup? Thanks, Bobby

·
Registered
47 Posts
QUOTE (94clit @ May 24 2010, 05:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=806577
I have an int. hesitation while accel at hiway speeds, maybe once a week. I hooked up a fuel pressure gauge to rail, and hooked up a scan tool and I get a 10 psi difference in readings between the actual pressure at the rail and the electronic reading at the fuel rail pressure sensor. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this setup? Thanks, Bobby[/b]
It uses a mechanical returnless fuel system I believe. I have the 02 with the 3L ohv too. I'm having the same issues. My fuel pressure measures low according to the shop manual and in spec according to the Ford emmisions control diagnostic manual. If you find out anything please let me know as I've been chasing this problem for some time now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts