21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Has Bob dropped off the planet again?

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
I just want my money back at this point.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I just want my money back at this point.
[/b]
Ya, i'm pretty much at that state too. Jeez, it's been 3 1/2 yrs now... or is it 4 1/2? Waaaayyyyy too long anyway. With putting in a new kitchen, 2 new-to-us cars and a 5 month old son, i need the money more than i need parts for a car i'm getting rid of. What's going on, Bob?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Has ANYBODY seen or heard from Bob? I know he's been logged in, but hasn't bothered to respond here or to pm's. This is really pissin me off. Bob, i'm sorry life took a dump on you, but that's not my fault. Either give me what i paid for, or give me back my money, one or the other.

·
Registered
920 Posts
He has been on Shoforum as of yesterday. I'm going to pm him there and see if I can get anymore information. :(

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
So i guess nobody's heard anything from Bob? This is really ridiculous. I'm almost at the point of wanting to pursue legal action. I'd hate to go that route, but really, what else is there now? He's had my money for 4 1/2 yrs, and i have no parts. He kept saying "soon, soon, soon" and now he says nothing at all. I always thought Bob was a stand-up guy, and i always gave him the benefit of the doubt, but i'm beyond that now. I just want my damned money back. He's lucky he's down there in the states somewhere, and i'm up here in Canada, not knowing where to find him, or i'da been paying him a visit long ago.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Has anyone heard anything, or received any parts? I sold my Taurus this week. I just want my money back. Does anyone know how to contact Bob?

·
Registered
920 Posts
QUOTE (Nidan @ Apr 10 2009, 02:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=716676
Has anyone heard anything, or received any parts? I sold my Taurus this week. I just want my money back. Does anyone know how to contact Bob?[/b]
I haven't heard anything since last year sometime around the summer. I'm just over this. Between my current SHO having massive car cancer and not having money since I'm in school, I just want my money back as well. Turns out its not nearly as fun to think about mods when you're broke. Sorry I don't have any new info. You guys would be the first to know if I figured something out about this. Good luck to everyone in recovering your funds or getting your parts. At this point I'd say either scenario is probably unlikely. :(

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
QUOTE (Ict_Lx @ May 12 2009, 08:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=724658
Has anyone heard anything, or received any parts? I sold my Taurus this week. I just want my money back. Does anyone know how to contact Bob?[/b]
I haven't heard anything since last year sometime around the summer. I'm just over this. Between my current SHO having massive car cancer and not having money since I'm in school, I just want my money back as well. Turns out its not nearly as fun to think about mods when you're broke. Sorry I don't have any new info. You guys would be the first to know if I figured something out about this. Good luck to everyone in recovering your funds or getting your parts. At this point I'd say either scenario is probably unlikely. :(
[/b][/quote]
I think you're right, and it sucks. It really pisses me off that someone would do that. Bob's very lucky that i live so far away and can't find him, or i would've paid him a visit a long time ago.

·
Registered
920 Posts
QUOTE (Nidan @ Jul 22 2009, 09:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=741321
[/b][/quote]
I think you're right, and it sucks. It really pisses me off that someone would do that. Bob's very lucky that i live so far away and can't find him, or i would've paid him a visit a long time ago.
[/b][/quote]

He isn't too hard to find. Pretty sure that he spends time at NESHO. Hell, I saw pictures of him at the National Convention....Sigh.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
QUOTE (Ict_Lx @ Aug 3 2009, 08:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=744265
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

He isn't too hard to find. Pretty sure that he spends time at NESHO. Hell, I saw pictures of him at the National Convention....Sigh.
[/b][/quote]
Well, whether he's that hard to find or not, i still live too far away to come looking. It'd just be nice if he'd be a man about this and cough up what he owes. Perhaps some day if i'm on a road trip in that general direction, i'll see if i can track him down.

·
Registered
920 Posts
QUOTE (Nidan @ Aug 11 2009, 10:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=745881
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
Well, whether he's that hard to find or not, i still live too far away to come looking. It'd just be nice if he'd be a man about this and cough up what he owes. Perhaps some day if i'm on a road trip in that general direction, i'll see if i can track him down.
[/b][/quote]

I hear ya. I'm down in the Atlanta area. It's not a trip to to corner store to make it out there. If I have a reason to be in the area, you better believe I'll swing by.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
QUOTE (Ict_Lx @ Aug 12 2009, 06:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746069
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

I hear ya. I'm down in the Atlanta area. It's not a trip to to corner store to make it out there. If I have a reason to be in the area, you better believe I'll swing by.
[/b][/quote]

Holy crap! The last time I mentioned Bob handling this situation like a "man" the comments I received (public and private) included: "STFU", "get the fuc!< off the forum", "fuc!< you", "go f yourself", "coward", "go f'n die", "bitch", etc, etc, etc. I wonder how those same folks would feel about the situation three and a half years later? Anyway, my '01 has 132K on the dial with new struts/springs so I am fortunate enough to still be rolling along and I would opt for parts if given the choice but I would not turn down the cash.

·
Registered
920 Posts
QUOTE (Sal Gomes @ Aug 16 2009, 05:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746821
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Holy crap! The last time I mentioned Bob handling this situation like a "man" the comments I received (public and private) included: "STFU", "get the fuc!< off the forum", "fuc!< you", "go f yourself", "coward", "go f'n die", "bitch", etc, etc, etc. I wonder how those same folks would feel about the situation three and a half years later? Anyway, my '01 has 132K on the dial with new struts/springs so I am fortunate enough to still be rolling along and I would opt for parts if given the choice but I would not turn down the cash.
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, pretty sure that I wouldn't have been one of those. I'm ready for Bob to "man up" and do something. Even if that something is just getting on this page and talking to us about what is going on and what he plans to do. He still gets on this forum and others, but can't update the people whom he owes parts/money to. Sad, just sad...

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
QUOTE (Ict_Lx @ Aug 17 2009, 07:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=747064
QUOTE (Sal Gomes @ Aug 16 2009, 05:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746821
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Yeah, pretty sure that I wouldn't have been one of those. I'm ready for Bob to "man up" and do something. Even if that something is just getting on this page and talking to us about what is going on and what he plans to do. He still gets on this forum and others, but can't update the people whom he owes parts/money to. Sad, just sad...
[/b][/quote]
I actually sold my taurus back in the spring, so i really don't need the parts now. I just want my money back.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts