Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the info folks, pics to come upon request since its kinda self explanitory

Fully ported (using acid) stage 3 upper manifold that has been preped for a 60mm throttle body. Throttle opening has been opened up from entrance to the first runner to ~54mm. The largest you can go safely is 55 mm before you run into the IAC tunnel.

The intake will be painted in high temp ceramic of your choice of color, and you can also have me port a lower intake to match, however all i have done on hand is the upper.

Along with the upper, I am including a rebuild, polished 60mm throttle body. This is a direct fit to the intake manifold, just swap in your TPS sensor.

I am asking for 225 shipped for the combo, and if you want the lower stage 3 it would come to 325 shipped. This setup was going to be used on the 3.3L high compression i had planned to build, however, as ive sold my vulcan, i'm letting it go.

any serious offers will be considered, however keep in mind i have serious amounts of time invested in these pieces.

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
PM send.

Lucky

1 - 2 of 2 Posts