Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit: found the culprit. My passenger sway bar link is shot. Looks like it'll be an easy job but has anyone ever had to do this? Any thing I should be aware of?

Got my 2013 jacked up now and I'm having some issues trying to track it down. I've done a visual inspection so far with no results.

No sound when I'm turning the wheel either on the ground or in air, and no play in the wheel either.

Can anyone offer any help?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Edit: found the culprit. My passenger sway bar link is shot. Looks like it'll be an easy job but has anyone ever had to do this? Any thing I should be aware of?

Got my 2013 jacked up now and I'm having some issues trying to track it down. I've done a visual inspection so far with no results.

No sound when I'm turning the wheel either on the ground or in air, and no play in the wheel either.

Can anyone offer any help?
I had to remove mine when I did wheel bearings and lower control arm. You will need 8mm wrench and a 15mm. 8mm is to hold the mounting bolt in place and the 15mm is to loosen/tighten. Not really that bad. I actually held it with a 15mm and used 8mm on air gun to get it off.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had to remove mine when I did wheel bearings and lower control arm. You will need 8mm wrench and a 15mm. 8mm is to hold the mounting bolt in place and the 15mm is to loosen/tighten. Not really that bad. I actually held it with a 15mm and used 8mm on air gun to get it off.
Awesome thanks for the reply!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
DJTurnTable
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing