Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Ford Mustang. 2005 Harley Deluxe. 2016 Freightliber Cascadia.
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok superford image hosting sucks, as does that imageworks or whatever it is. I notice Silverknight keeps haivng to redo his sig. I had mine on my AOL account which I just left running to host mine, but now it's dead. My best choice for broadband which is MSN/Qwest, doesn't have any webspace. Cardomain doesn't work either for image hosting. Where can we go? I understand there isn't enough space to host our sigs on here, which is all good. Just wondering, some of you have gotten yours to stay up for a long time with no downtime, how? where do you go? Detroit_Raver is one of them. DAMN girl where is yours hosted? I suppose I gotta go searching through lines of source code to find out. Thank god I know HTML code by heart. If anyone has some idea's though please lemme know.

Michael.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
You know how to use FTP? If so, I can set you up with a folder on my site where you can upload your sig. PM/Email me if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
i really dont know what is up with imagestation.com lately, i cant seem to link stuff correctly anymore, it works, but only sometimes

A

·
0 Posts
Guys, within the next week, the TCCA will have a gallery where you can upload whatever images/sounds/vids etc you want. This will be the solution to superford and it's issues. You can use that as a superford replacement. It will be up *very* soon. Keep an eye on the News and Feedback forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts