Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.. for the past 2 nights, I've been driving the hell out of my car because this should be the last weekend I have it. Much sadness.. So.. I decided I'd go out with a bang... I unloaded absolutely everything from my car except a friend, and put $10 of 91 octane in my near-empty tank and set out.. on the prowl. (Insert dramatic musci here.)
Anyways, I decided there would be no challenge I would back down from, and no car too great to try the Taurus. So.. I set out. Two 5-spd Civics, a 5-spd 3.0L Ranger, Chevy 1500, and a 4Runner later, people in my small town finally recognize my Taurus. I even got a big thumbs-up from the guys in the Chevy and they declined another try.
Sorry to make a useless post, but I had to brag a little. I'll be back soon, with a different Taurus... a project Taurus. :banana:

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
The TCCA does not condone illegal street racing...lol.

Good job with the kills, just be careful. We don't want anyone getting hurt or killed, whether it's you, a passenger, or the other driver.

JR

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know...

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vulcan... mind you.. none of these vehicles were the cream of the crop...

·
Registered
790 Posts
hey, Vuclan POWAH! is nothing to scoff at.... just ask my neighbor with his 'pimped' 5spd eclipse that he thinks is SOOOOO cool cuz he got z3 fender grilles put in and a giant-a## muffler on the back.....

meh, he kept up (enough for it to be close, but i still took him), but i took him all the way up to 90 on the main street here in LS before he quit...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts