Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ha... I had seen this guy around school, driving that beast. I wouldn't mind having it, but the guy's a total jerk. Anyways.. today, I pull up next to him at a stop light. I normally drive somewhat quick, but.. never floor it for no reason, but.. the guy is determined to not let the nose of my Bull past his bumper. So.. I don't feel like speeding. The traffic's a little heavy, but the guy keeps staying right beside me the whole way.. The whole freaking way. Finally, we get to the east side of town where the road opens up a little bit more and there's much less traffic. We get to a stoplight and we don't take off real fast.. but when we get to about 25 mph, I hear him floor it. I was like "um.. no" and got on it too. Well, we were pretty much dead even til about 40-45.. then I started inching away.. then a slow walk.. and so and and so forth.. Anyways.. I could still hear that v8 humming so, he was still trying.. Then.. I hear tires screaching. The guy wasn't paying attention and almost planted the Yukon in the back of an Oldsmobile. I looked back just in time to see his Yukon start to slide sideways. He made it out okay.. but.. his v8 Yukon got WHIPPED by a Taurus...

*sigh* I love my Vulcan. 80k, K&N, 21k on rebuilt tranny, and lotsa MAD VULCAN POWAH..

·
Registered
170 Posts
lol hahah thats fuckin awsome and now u gotta let the whole school know u whipped him so he will challenge u to a race and u can whip him again with more ppl to see lol

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One problem... I graduated... I'll never see that cocky jerk again..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts