Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While cleaning the garage, I found a couple parts I need to get rid of.......

Gen 4 SABLE trunk lid spoiler in black. There is no visable damage. Picked from a 2000 Sable.

Gen 3 TAURUS flip down console PHONE insert, picked from a '99 Taurus.

If you want these, you just pay actual postage and these items can be yours. Shipping will be from 44129, Parma Ohio.

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
any idea if the gen 4 and gen 4.5 trunk lids are different? i cant tell with out seeing both next to each other, i remember my 02 sable had a different trunk spear, so im thinking they might be otherwise id take it.

·
Registered
341 Posts
There is no difference...structurally. I used to install them in the body shop.

Y'all have a good one

Bob

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wing is possibly gone. Will know for sure tomorrow.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I could use that flip down phone insert if you still have it...mine literally fell apart. Let me know when you get a chance. Thanks!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Any pix of that phone insert? I've never heard of/seen one.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I could use that flip down phone insert if you still have it...mine literally fell apart. Let me know when you get a chance. Thanks!
Sorry for the delay, getting things ready for a move and havent been on daily.

I do still have the flip down console phone insert, if you would send me a zip code I can get you a shipping cost. Remember, I DO NOT have the phone with this. My 99 had this installed and I changed it out to a stock insert.

THE SPOILER IS GONE.......

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dlc360, dont forget to pack the trophy girl, lol!!!
OHHHHHHHHH, she's gonna ride on my lap to the new place...... :D I could never leave her. Well, with my plans for this summer, I just may have some competition for her........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts