Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I've had this Scoche (sp? rofl) faceplate thingy for a gen3 for a long time (image of the faceplate here: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-w0a7pwBySEV/c...p?i=142F134030), and i don't want it anymore :)

in addition, i've got a Aiwa CDC-Z103 HU (35Wx4 pre-amp) that has been sitting next to it

i'm going to give both away, and there's only one or two conditions.
1. *i* will pay s&h if you live in the US (not Alaska or Hawaii). probably canada, too, but only if i can send via ups there :)
2. you have to make a decent donation to the tcca (ie: no $.05 donations ppl :p)
3. if you've already donated to the tcca, you can just point it out when emailing me

first to pm me will get it. i'm going to class, and won't check back till 3:30pm est, so please post if you pm'ed me first so my box doesn't fill up too quickly :)

good luck to whoever reads this and wants it first ;D

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok, sorry for not posting about this earlier, things have been crazy

someone pm'ed me first, and i'm in contact w/them, so he can get it as long as i can ups to canada :)

but, pending a reply, i think he's only wanting the HU and not the faceplate. i've got a small line for those who wanted the set. if he only wants the HU, i'll pm you in order of received pm's to see if you just want the faceplate (it is still a free $60 item ;D)

...will keep everyone posted...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts