Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After HOURS and HOURS of exhaustive searching, I found a charcoal gray in Mount Vernon, WA. Sure, it's 2000 miles away from me, but the total price shipped is only $3500! That's a deal if I ever saw one. It's clean as hell, rust free, and the only probelms I can see so far are the broken cupholder (which I know how to fix), and a Duratec gauge cluster (which I can swap out). Also, since the gauges came from another Taurus, I'm sure the mileage isnt quite 150K. Carfax says the last reported mileage was around 32K (however, that WAS back in '01).

Anyway, the reason for this post... Since I'm nowhere near Washington state, I was wondering if anyone who was in the area could possibly check it out for me. It's located at Valley Cadillac Buick Pontiac GMC.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Will no one respond to my plea???? :(

·
Registered
290 Posts
QUOTE (Shrike2415 @ Mar 20 2009, 07:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=710756
Will no one respond to my plea???? :([/b]
I would recommend waiting until one pops up in your neck of the woods. Seems like SHO's last longer in parts where there is no salt on the roads! Good chance an old lady or man has one and just doesn't bother to go out and sell it outright

On a tangent to this. If you want there's a guy selling a 94 ATX with 174000km with little rust bits along edge of hood and fenders. Guy wants 3000CAD. It's in Montreal, Quebec. I highly doubt you're interested!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (Enzo731 @ Mar 20 2009, 07:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=710768
QUOTE (Shrike2415 @ Mar 20 2009, 07:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=710756
Will no one respond to my plea???? :([/b]
I would recommend waiting until one pops up in your neck of the woods. Seems like SHO's last longer in parts where there is no salt on the roads! Good chance an old lady or man has one and just doesn't bother to go out and sell it outright

On a tangent to this. If you want there's a guy selling a 94 ATX with 174000km with little rust bits along edge of hood and fenders. Guy wants 3000CAD. It's in Montreal, Quebec. I highly doubt you're interested!
[/b][/quote]
You're right about that :p lol
Anyways, Louisville has salt everywhere during the winter, so I doubt I'd find any good cars around here anyways. As a matter of fact, the very first SHO I looked at (before the green one) WAS charcoal gray. It was a POS though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts