Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

101 - 120 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
On my 2013 and 2015 SHO, I use the fogs as DRLs with this mod:
DRLs + Fogs - 726-12-01 xxxx x1xx xxxx

I also used amber tint film on my fog lights, and I use the turn signal DRL mod too, so the front of my car is all lit up amber when driving.

(Remember when testing this, the DRLs are not on when the car is in Park.)
That worked. Only drawback is it turns on the headlight icon on the dash. But I can live with that.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Fog lamp indicator 720-01-02 xxxx x0xx xxxx
0 = disabled
8 = enabled

(i haven't tested this one, but I've seen it posted in a lot of places)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Alright y'all, I'm back to being active. Sorry if I've missed anyone's questions or concerns.

I know something happened with the pictures in a few tutorials so I'm gonna get to figuring that out

·
Registered
2 Posts
Glad to see you back. I've noticed there's a digital speedometer on newer models, is it possible to activate that on a 2013 ?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Glad to see you back. I've noticed there's a digital speedometer on newer models, is it possible to activate that on a 2013 ?
What sucks is the gauge cluster in the newer models is actually different, even though it looks the same. The hardware is slightly different and it actually lacks a few features, but gains in other categories. So for 2013, 2014, and I believe 2015, you cannot activate a digital speedometer readout.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Alright here's an update for the picture issue on the tutorials:

I contacted LensDump and they said I used it for commercial purposes which is private auction and eCommerce trade. Pretty damn sure I never did that and I used it specifically just to store pictures for these tutorials for the last year or so they've been up. I haven't received a response from them for days. I asked for proof of violating their terms, if it can be appealed, and if the pictures are still safe and not deleted.

I made another inquiry to their contact email so we'll see if they respond at some point.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Alright here's an update for the picture issue on the tutorials:

I contacted LensDump and they said I used it for commercial purposes which is private auction and eCommerce trade. Pretty damn sure I never did that and I used it specifically just to store pictures for these tutorials for the last year or so they've been up. I haven't received a response from them for days. I asked for proof of violating their terms, if it can be appealed, and if the pictures are still safe and not deleted.

I made another inquiry to their contact email so we'll see if they respond at some point.
I had a company tell me the same thing. It seems somebody else had picked up the URL to the photos and was using them without my knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
I'm gonna be absolutely livid if the photos are full on gone. I'd have to DIG to find them again, if I even have them still.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
K, another update. Days later and I haven't heard anything back from LensDump. I'm being ignored at this point which is unbelievable.

I'm trying my best to get some information on why all my stuff was removed.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Have you tried to update calibration data?
Yes and I wouldn't recommend it unless something is actually not functioning right. Updates don't work on modules like they do phones and computers. Believe it or not, a calibration update can actually break stuff.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yep especially using forscan :)
IDS might be safer, but the update still useless

and what make me angry that china ford taurus 2020 have TPMS display for each tire and many more features if you want to try suicidal Block Bits change, here an example vin for taurus 2020

: LVSFMBFC3LHS03002

·
Registered
3 Posts
2018 SHO
1. I can't save any IPS changes e.g. AWD. Is there a workaround?

2. Is there a setting to allow Nav input while driving?

Thank you.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Alright here's another update:

At this time I'll be focusing on getting these tutorials fixed so I won't be focusing on answering questions for a little bit.
After being outright ignored by LensDump after countless emails and inquiries, I've gone to their parent website who owns them in some manner so hopefully I get a response and can figure out what's going on. In the meantime, I'm gonna try to find all the old pictures the best I can and fix what I have the ability to.

Hopefully the Excel sheet is still working at least? Don't know why it wouldn't.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi! I have a '16 SHO without the PP, but w/ the driver assist. I wanted to edit the steering to be heavier like the SHO. I tried the combination listed and got an ABS fault, so I put it back. Using As-Built Compare with PP SHO of the same year, showed some differences but nothing in the PSCM that has a 5 listed.

Below are the VINs:
Mine: 1FAHP2KT7GG129068
PP: 1FAHP2KT7GG150321

Also curious if anyone else has tried turning off the Sony processor to make the HU sound better, but lost the popup volume indicator when changing the volume.

I also did the AWD gauge mod and noticed the screen isn't labeled on mine, which is interesting.

This forum is awesome!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Anyone know if I can add the screen that displays the tire pressure of all 4 TPMS sensors on a 2013 SEL? If you know how to do this in FORScan, please let me know. I'd like to have that. Thanks

101 - 120 of 155 Posts