607 Posts
Nothing Like a Daves Farm Video

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Wow, already that truck's been farmed. It was just a few days ago that I watched the video and they just got that truck lol.

I wonder what he'll do with that nice Continental, that thing is waaay to nice to destroy out there but who knows lol.

Davesfarm is one of my favorite youtube subscriptions and anybody who doesn't watch his vids (who doesn't on here? lol) should check some of them out.

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (RichmondParkway @ May 5 2009, 05:09 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=723085
Wow, already that truck's been farmed. It was just a few days ago that I watched the video and they just got that truck lol.

I wonder what he'll do with that nice Continental, that thing is waaay to nice to destroy out there but who knows lol.

Davesfarm is one of my favorite youtube subscriptions and anybody who doesn't watch his vids (who doesn't on here? lol) should check some of them out.[/b]
Especially El Tauromino and all the previous vids involving that Taurus. It sure took a hell of a beating for a "Piece of ****."

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
The Ranger is higher up, has a limited slip and bigger tires. Of course it's going to win!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts