Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FORD VINYL DECAL WHITE

Condition:

They are ready to stick on and be admired. These will make all your friends envious.

Features:

5-year vinyl, sticky paper (so you can apply the whole decal at once), computer cut, 2.5 inches high x 8.0 inches long, will apply to outside of window or vehicle panels.

Includes:

Vinyl Ford decal, simple application instructions.

These are awesome!
I have a bunch of these!

The price is 5.50. That includes shipping and handling. I accept personal check, cashiers check, and money order.

Email me at [email protected] if you want one or if you just want more information.

Thanks

Christopher

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...&sort=3&rows=50

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Take a look!

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
Well by looking at your profile you are new and I want to welcome you. Please though do something besides just post items for sale. This is NOT eBay. I notice you have a 99' SE. I am sure you would sell much more if you make a presence and get to be known besides just using this forum to sell items. If that is what you are after you do need to go through and be an approved vendor.

I am sure someone will flame me on this, but I just don't like the club being used like this. It is here to help people.

Welcome again though......

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I no longer own my 99 taurus. Before I lost my internet connection (for about 6 months) I was a regular member and read the board every day! I now own a 03 Ranger but still frequently read these boards. I love to hear about the new stuff being introduced, and discovered for the bulls. My intent is not to offend anyone nor get "flamed." Maybe you should think about what you are saying before you make accusations that I'm just trying to make a buck. The price I have my decals for is not inflated!!! They are almost at cost!!! I post on multiple Ford boards as a favor to the users. Buying from me saves them money without losing quality in the mean time. Again I applogize if any one was offened. Hopfully I can help out that one person who wants a decal but doesn't want to pay 10 or 15 dollars retail!

Christopher

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
OK, I do appoligize Cablechris. I must have been having a bad spam night and didn't want the club to get spamed. Those spam nightmares are getting the best of me lately. I guess that is why there is a for sale forum. Anyways, good luck with the sales.

Just don't sell any Honda decals and you will be alright..........

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love this place! No hard feeling sfblacksel! Its been awhile and I realize that many of the current members (not all) when I was on the board originally are now gone. I'm glad to see the continued support for the taurus! All in all I love my Ford, no matter which one it is!

Unless I missed something I see we still have not created a 'true' cai for the Taurus. While i'm not an engineer, I do have one bit of advice, reciprocating saw! I personally used the dryer duct to route some air to my intake but that is a complete mess. LOL!!!

Also I believe that my Ranger shares the same engine, Vulcan, as some of the bulls. So maybe we have moe in common than we thought.

Anyways, enjoy!

Christopher

1 - 8 of 8 Posts