Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Yes that's the Landmark body kit that EVERYONE wants, but is unable to import to US, sooooo far. But I think this is the firs time someone has posted a true street picture and not one of thier web site or the "parking lot" photo. I say good find!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Aaah yes, the infamous Landmark Japan spoiler kit. I used to want that kit until I found out that they don't export them and getting in touch with them is damn near impossible. Pumaboy has one on his avatar and I had the gray wagon on mine.
Landmark Japan

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
The Body kits look nice from Landmark, especially the Gen III Taurus with the rear spoiler that makes the back end look alot better.The exhaust kit for the 92-95 Taurus looks great as well.Too bad we can't get these products here.Any Japanese american Taurus owners that could contact these guys to import?

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
I bet my wife can find someone in Japan that she knows from the Air Force that could ship them here. I will have to ask her.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
That kit looks so damn awesome. I wish we could get that over here. I think we'd be much more excited over that than the AAS kit.

If you have any contacts in Japan, get on it and get that kit over here!

JR

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Man...that whole CAR looks badass. I can't believe that this company is so hesitant to ship anything to the US. Hell, they could probably set up shop over here and sell to just us, and we'd keep them in business...

JR

·
Registered
233 Posts
It looks like the kit has met a curb, but still looks good.

If you guys have any companies importing japanese sports cars, like we do here, they should be able to arrange it.

Julian

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
It's insanely expensive to import full automobiles. Maybe we should all just take up a collection and send Teh BoB over there to buy a bunch and send them back.

lol...

JR

·
Registered
256 Posts
The front end is pretty shcweet but that spoiler on the sedan makes the rear end look SLIGHTLY like the back of a dark blue '00 camaro...A friend of mine put a 2001 Cobra spoiler on his '03 Duratec and it looks VERY good...just thought I'd drop an idea ;)

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
IMO The body kit in the first picture looks like crap... the ones in the other pictures aren't a whole lot better <_<

1 - 16 of 16 Posts