Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
yup. its legit alright. the guy who's car that pic shows belongs to this forum, i believe. he did say that it takes a alot of molding and shaping to get it to fit seamlessly though. ever looked at the andu's autosport kit? its styled after the rage concept....very nice, i think.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
thread hijack!!! (didnt want to start a new topic)

Does anybody have a pic of a g3 sho front valence/bumper? (and possibly part #s)

sorry for the hijacking. Pretty spiffy bumper. Looks like a bit of work to make it flawless, but if done right, p-i-m-p-ster.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to get a body kit, but I'm waiting for something really good to come around....the andy's kit is fine, but I hope someone's making something better out there. This bumper I'd def get, but then it'd look funny if nothing's on the back.

·
Registered
127 Posts
hell ya thats my car. thanks matt for the heads up! i picked up a sponorship for that front end forever ago and conversation between us quit and havent talked to him since. its ont a direct bolt on though.....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey hidnen, you got more pics of your car? I'm thinking of gettin this body kit, wanna know what it looks like.....if I'm correct, you have a 98 or 99 Taurus?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts