Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Been watching vids on how to make silicon molds and how to mix different types/brands of acrylic. This is a do-able project! Here's what I need, if any of you long roofers have any spare parts lying around...

Anyone have the taillight assembly from an '03 (or compatible) wagon that you just happen to not need anymore? The local u-pull-it does not have any wagons... Still searching, but coming up empty. I need a donor assembly with which to make the mold.

No luck on Amazon, and this is on eBay at the present--don't think it's off a '97, and he's only selling the right housing. Ugh.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,609 Posts
Been watching vids on how to make silicon molds and how to mix different types/brands of acrylic. This is a do-able project! Here's what I need, if any of you long roofers have any spare parts lying around...

Anyone have the taillight assembly from an '03 (or compatible) wagon that you just happen to not need anymore? The local u-pull-it does not have any wagons... Still searching, but coming up empty. I need a donor assembly with which to make the mold.

No luck on Amazon, and this is on eBay at the present--don't think it's off a '97, and he's only selling the right housing. Ugh.
I got this one from the JY, and they had couple more at the time. My old one broken, tossed it. If someone had one, shipping would not be easy. I would keep searching the JY's.

-chart-

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
7 Participants
chartmaker
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing