Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a DVD on eBay that has all the service info for all 2000-2003 Ford cars and Trucks (including even F750). It also has 2004, but only for F650/F750.

All for $9.99 + shipping (about $19 total).

The DVD is a copy. But it seems to work fine. It did ask me for a 5 digit code for OASIS. I just put in 5 random numbers. It also asked what connection to use for OASIS, and I selected "none".

It has TSBs, recalls, service manuals, body repair manuals, wiring diagrams, and more.

Here is a link eBay sale.

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
You wouldn't happen to have a DVD burner around there would ya? I wouldn't mind paying $10 + s&h for a copy of that. ;)

And, well, you don't know me, so I don't know how much you trust me, but I've got a DVD burner here, and I'd be willing to make a few copies for you if you wanted to give some to friends, as long as I got to keep a copy. I'd pay s&h for there and back, and I even have the media to burn them. :)

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by j0rd4n@Jul 1 2004, 04:49 PM
You wouldn't happen to have a DVD burner around there would ya? I wouldn't mind paying $10 + s&h for a copy of that. ;)

And, well, you don't know me, so I don't know how much you trust me, but I've got a DVD burner here, and I'd be willing to make a few copies for you if you wanted to give some to friends, as long as I got to keep a copy. I'd pay s&h for there and back, and I even have the media to burn them. :)
I think the guy has plenty more. He doesn't always put Taurus in the listing, but look at any of his DVDs that are for a Ford vehicle. You will see that they are all the same. If you get it from him, that keeps me as just a reciever of pirated software, instead of a distributor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts