Thanks Nick,

That was a great article.

I am eyeing the 2010 Taurus :woot:

Have a good one

Bob

·
Premium Member
8,863 Posts
Yeah, it is interesting how all this is panning out.

I am confident Ford can still squash the competition (foreign & domestic) with its incredible new product line-up. Quality is like nothing we've ever seen from Detroit before and the designs are top-notch.

If they can latch onto market share and continue producing the awesome products they are I think they'll win people over faster than Chrylser and GM can get their crap back together. I think those two will be scrambling for a decade after all this. Ford already is directed, resolved and capitalized to keep moving.

Even more importantly, to some degree, is that I can tell the Ford Executives and Staff truly believe in their company and are personally committed to its turnaround. I've met and corresponded with MANY, MANY Ford employees and executives over the last couple months with the press conference for the new SHO unveiling among many other things. Ford has some truly top-notch people behind it now and I have a lot of confidence in them.

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
My favorite Part
What happened next would be criminal, except there aren't laws against corporate stupidity. Ford didn't invest to keep the Taurus competitive. Then it announced in 2004 it would kill the Taurus name -- until new CEO Alan Mulally ordered a stay of execution two years later.[/b]

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
I think in three years Ford will be King.

I will not buy any car from a company that is owned by the federal Government and the unions.

I just bought a corolla , mainly based on price, and the good reviews. I don't really like the new Taurus but I am definately looking at a loaded up fusion for the future.

Mike
B)

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
I know Ford is forcing me to buy a new car. Making the lineups, well, irresistible to me!

And my Taurus is nearly paid off too... Damn Ford and their nice cars...

·
Registered
151 Posts
2010 Taurus is definately on the slate for me next year! This will be Bull # 4! And even more proud that they dint need to get on the welfare bailout bs! -- Too bad that even though Ford dint ask for $ they will still have such a disadvantage...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts