Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a wiring diagram that they could send me or post on this thread for a ford premium sound system, for a 1992-95 taurus/sable. I need one because I need to know what wires do what on this system, as I'm trying to put the stock system back together, the guy before me tore it out, so I'm trying to patch it back together.

Edit* Also, does anyone have a Cd player/wiring harness, and subwoofer for the premium sound system as well that I could buy?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Check yer e-mail

·
Registered
318 Posts
Oil yer printer... :blink:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yo, thanks a lot man, now I can get this stuff in my car workin.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Wanna send me one too, Gene? I'm gonna try and rebuild the JBL setup in the SHO.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Originally posted by TrueBlue@Jul 11 2004, 11:16 AM
Wanna send me one too, Gene? I'm gonna try and rebuild the JBL setup in the SHO.
Okay, "True Blue"...
Check your e-mail. Let me know that you got them, okay?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Originally posted by SHO Continental@Jul 12 2004, 11:42 AM
I'm always up for a diagram.. could you send me one.. to [email protected]  :D
Okay, check your e-mail...

Let me know that you got the diagrams, will you?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sablewagon, thank you very much, that will definately help me resolve my problem. And if anyone has a cd player/harness and subwoofer I could buy, it would be really helpful.

Does anyone know if this CD Player Radio will work in my 1992 SHO, because the prongs look very similar to mine, and I don't really need the cassette player, however it would be nice, but buying the seperate CD player/wiring Harness is really expensive, unless someone knows where I could go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...bayphotohosting

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I have a 2007 Ford Taurus that I have been trying to find the correct wiring diagram for and all that I com across are not 100 percent accurate like a negative wire is brown and pink but there is no brown and pink wire at all please help I really would like to finish the creation that will become my beast

·
Administrator
14,975 Posts
Hi I have a 2007 Ford Taurus that I have been trying to find the correct wiring diagram for and all that I com across are not 100 percent accurate like a negative wire is brown and pink but there is no brown and pink wire at all please help I really would like to finish the creation that will become my beast
This thread has been dormant for 15 years, most members won't respon to a necropost of that order, lol. To get the help you need please create a new thread and make your question a bit more specific so we can try to get you the help you need

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.