Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
I have one of them on my other computer, but I'm not sure what vehicles it covered. I know it covered the 04 and 05 Taurus though.

I don't know how I would get it to you though. I could set up my web server again, but it would take foreer to download.

:dunno:

·
COTM Advisor
1,013 Posts
If I had figured out how to use the CD images when they were available, I wouldn't be kicking myself for not getting one. :(

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,049 Posts
I have one of them on my other computer, but I'm not sure what vehicles it covered. I know it covered the 04 and 05 Taurus though.

I don't know how I would get it to you though. I could set up my web server again, but it would take foreer to download.

:dunno: [/b]
There is a member here with an FTP server, I wonder if he would allow us to upload them to it...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
How big are the files and how many? I got space, I can put them up for a bit and you guys could fetch them, but I'm not leaving them up forever so I don't get sued.

·
COTM Advisor
1,013 Posts
:makeadeal:

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Midnight Auto sells them on eBay for a low price. Hit him up.
[/b]
Is Midnight a member on this forum as well? Or have you just done business through Ebay with this person? Just wondering how to contact them.

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
He's not on the TCCA, but he is on SHOFOrum. Real name is Ray Davis - there are plenty of posts on SHOForum from people who've done business with him (including myself) and give him nothing but praise.

http://myworld.ebay.com/midnightautoparts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
I have the following on standard CD or DVD: 1993-1994 Car, 1995 Car, 1996-1999 Car, and 2002 Car. I also have 2000-2004 Car on DVD, but requires a dual layer DVD because of size. If anyone needs one of these, PM me. I won't charge for the information; just the cost of media and shipping.

·
Registered
177 Posts
In addition, I have the following: 92-96 on DVD, 96-02 on DVD DL, and 2003 on DVD. Copied from the latest (most recent versions in use at the Ford dealer) discs. The 04-05, 06-07, and 08-09 discs at the dealer are time-sensitive, so I didn't bother with those.

·
Registered
355 Posts
If I had figured out how to use the CD images when they were available, I wouldn't be kicking myself for not getting one. :(
[/b]
Me, too.

I tried a dozen times and followed the directions to the letter (I think...) and I could never make them work. I got tired of making coasters, so I gave up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts