Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. It kills me to sell this thing but, I need the space more. I have had this thing for 8 years, it has served me well. She isn't the prettiest one ever. There is some yellowing of the case. I was smoker then. But the screen real estate is large! It will display up to 1200 x 1600!. I can take pics with it plugged if requested, but pics of a working CRT are never the best, and hardy show it off. There is some slight ghosting. It was made in like 1997 so that is to be expected. Though that could be the VGA cable too. Some people get better results using a VGA -> BNC cable. I have never owned one so I can not say. Anyway its $25/OBO for who ever wants it. Pick up preferred, Albany, Schenectady, Troy, New York. This would probably cost about $40 to ship GROUND rate. Unless some one in California wants it THAT badly :lol:

If i get no responses in a week, i'll craiglist it.

Dell Ultra Scan 21
http://www.itookthisonmyphone.com/thesavo/21Crt
Update: Just weighed this thing. Tipping the scale @ 78 Pounds!.

·
Registered
145 Posts
That thing looks heavy enough to break one of two things. My desk, or my back trying to put it up. can anybody say "little foot". the early to mid 20s guys know what i'm talking about. Anyway good luck dude you might be better off going to recycle it and getting a tax write off, I don't think the CRT market is very big anymore. Either way, good luck!.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Where the hell is Capatial City? Ill take that thing for $25 if its close!

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I still rock a Compaq P110 21" monitor. They are still nice if you have the desk space for it.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sale Pending

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump. Anyone still want this? It's Huge!! Upstate! .... HUGE!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts