Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 owner car that has been garage kept. All documents are supplied, even the brochure which you could only get with the car purchase!

NEVER wrecked
NEVER raced
NEVER smoked in

37K miles

Color: Black with Gray interior
Engine: 5.7L Vortex
Transmission: Automatic

Extras Included: Tinted windows, Car Cover

Asking Price $20,000

PM if interested

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
um... is this serious? i expected to see $12-14k max.

great car though. see a few of them around all kind of falling apart from having tons of miles i bet yours drives like its brand new!

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
ricer, i didn't know you had a 94 SS...would love to see some pics, even though there's no chance in heck I could afford it :lol:

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
ricer, i didn't know you had a 94 SS...would love to see some pics, even though there's no chance in heck I could afford it :lol:

The car is not mine. I just bought a 1965 Mustang and I took it in to get an alignment. The mechanic there has this car and as a show of good faith I told him I would put up to see if there was any interest. The car is his. I'm hoping to get some pics from him as well to post.

He said that the price was 'an asking price'. I'm not sure what his bottom line is. He just dealt with a lot of 'tire kickers' in the past. This man has been in business for 40+ years and has restored a few cars in his time. I just know that this was a car he bought from Jacksonville, FL at the time. And he's kept it up real nice.

Again, I'm just the middle man putting it up on TCCA.

When I get pics, I'll post them. Also, if you want to negotiate with him, or find out what he's willing to take, you can PM me and I can get you his contact information.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts