Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 Ford taurus Centennial Edition
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have power to the the passenger side footwell light, but I can't seem to find the drivers side footwell light :headscratch: ...am I missing the location it or is there not one on the drivers side....where should it be :dunno: ..maybe I can find it that way..any help would be appreciated...Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
QUOTE (don2775 @ Jun 28 2009, 12:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=735759
I have power to the the passenger side footwell light, but I can't seem to find the drivers side footwell light :headscratch: ...am I missing the location it or is there not one on the drivers side....where should it be :dunno: ..maybe I can find it that way..any help would be appreciated...Thanks!![/b]
There is a metal bar that hangs down and it goes on the bottom of that. you cant miss it.

dont you have footwell lights in there from the factory?

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (Andrew L @ Jun 28 2009, 01:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=735764
I have power to the the passenger side footwell light, but I can't seem to find the drivers side footwell light :headscratch: ...am I missing the location it or is there not one on the drivers side....where should it be :dunno: ..maybe I can find it that way..any help would be appreciated...Thanks!![/b]
There is a metal bar that hangs down and it goes on the bottom of that. you cant miss it.

[/b][/quote]
I do.. I just never had the drivers side lit...where is the metal bar? Is is by the kick panel?

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
QUOTE (don2775 @ Jun 28 2009, 12:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=735770

[/b][/quote]
I do.. I just never had the drivers side lit...where is the metal bar? Is is by the kick panel?
[/b][/quote]

No it is more towards the center, of the foot well

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (Andrew L @ Jun 28 2009, 05:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=735790
QUOTE (don2775 @ Jun 28 2009, 12:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=735770

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

No it is more towards the center, of the foot well
[/b][/quote]
I'll check there... thanks!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts