Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This just a gimmick, same FM-40 with a super added to the title or real deal? What do yall think yo.

Ebay listing

*Edit*
Watch this guy though. There the ones i bought my flomwaster from. only problem is i havnt gotten yet and the payment cleared week and half ago. And hasnt responded to 4 emails. Trying to work on it though.

I posted about the super 40 cuz if its true, i might dish out that extra 20 bucks and see if i can ge the jerk faces to cancel the one i paid for, and ill get the super 40 instead. Might give them incentive to stop being gay cuz they get a little extra money.

·
Registered
31 Posts
This is Flowmaster's Page on it, apparently it is a real product:
http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/cgi-bin/...er/super40.html

Good luck with jerks on Ebay, I bought a watch back in July and still haven't recieved a response or any item. If you don't start hearing back next week, think about filing a complaint with PayPal, I think you have 30 days to do so.

Good Luck Mate

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Always watch the feedback comments and rating!

performance-curve
PastMonth Past6 Months Past12 Months
positive 484 2832 4777
neutral 16 77 94
negative 21 77 90
The negative and neutral column is a little high imho. Plus if you read his feedback it's all about bad communication.

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
his negative i didnt think was as bad the few weeks ago when i was about to buy the muffler. seemed to have gotten worse since. must be some new managment or something going on.

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:chili: *100th Post* :chili:

Good news to make 100th post too. Well, that guy/store i bought my muffler from ended up being that he had problems with a few different orders. I was one of them. He apoligzied and has gotten it shipped. Tracking number too. I found the tracking number in my junkmail box. I saw the title and was like hmm..? then my hopes started getting up at maybe it was my muffler. and low and behold, it was! yay! It'll be here monday! On top of this, got a legit car repair shop that'll put the muffler in free for me cuz i told em i was going to them to repair my car instead of the other shop around here, and probably helps that the owner of the place is a good friend with my great-uncle and great-uncles son. Happy day! (sept im getting out bidded on the spoiler i want. bah!)'

I'll get a sound clip to everyone soon as i can after i get it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts