Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've debating about ripping the carpet out of my SES, Replacing it with something but idk what would work, I though about using bed liner like rhino lining but not sure how well it'll work

·
Registered
701 Posts
Keep the carpet and the under pad. Your location says you're in Michigan and I can tell you if you pull out the carpet and rhinoline or hurculine the floor, it's going to be really cold in the winter. Also, the carpet and pad insulate from road noise, keep that in mind as well. A buddy of mine did this to his Civic here in Minot, ND and that car was cold as hell in the winter because of it. Keep the carpet.

·
Registered
198 Posts
dude, in my opion keep the carpet or your car will be [email protected]#king ugly, noise, inside unless its a race only car, then by all means have at the interior. cuz its just weight you wont need. but its your car do with it what you want.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Keep the carpet and the under pad. Your location says you're in Michigan and I can tell you if you pull out the carpet and rhinoline or hurculine the floor, it's going to be really cold in the winter. Also, the carpet and pad insulate from road noise, keep that in mind as well. A buddy of mine did this to his Civic here in Minot, ND and that car was cold as hell in the winter because of it. Keep the carpet.
This.

Will be cold and loud. You won't like it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts