Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
I don't know but the Gen 3 and Gen 4 floormats are tiny pieces of crap.....get the premium mats at Costco "Kirkland's" brand. They cost only $20, but they are the softest, thickest, best looking mats I've ever seen....

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
I have universal Wal-Mart floormats and they're pretty good for a Wal-Mart no-brand-name-universal-fit floormat.

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
IDK CinsySES, I had my last Gen IV with OEM mats. The looked like new 3 years later, nice and plush. On my 100th Anniversary mats though I have plastic cheapos on top since they are parchment and the 100 emblem is lighter yet and I don't want them stained. I take the plastic off for special occasions though. And yes I have seen those at costco, they are nice too, but until mine wear out......

·
Registered
887 Posts
Sure, I'm not questioning the durability of the OEM mats, they just don't cover nearly enough of the carpet for my tastes....(I think they're probably the smallest mats I've ever seen)

P.S. I've got my OEM mats sitting in a plastic bag in the basement, so whoever buys the car from me some day gets brand new mats......think that will be a selling point??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts