Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excess rain here in upstate NY, local road, and some inventory reduction at the Jeep dealer.

We are high and dry but our road had only one lane not under water. No big deal.

-chart-

Attachments

·
Registered
9,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn!
Stay safe Chart.
Monday we will have a 2 BR ground level right where the arrow points. 1.2 miles from the interstate, 5 mi from our old house. No bed, chairs or tables but that can be fixed. I got towels, kitchen pans and some plates, mixing bowls and such out of the house before the movers took things.

Next weekend major music fest at Watkins Glen race track, motels full and we got to keep our room due to a cancelation. But the road to the track is closed due to water damage. Gonna be a muddy mess up there.

Got all I can handle here with the house and moving.

-chart-

Attachments

·
Gen 5/6 Forum Moderator
3,017 Posts
Fire...flood...if you start seeing swarms of locusts it might be time to get the hell outta there.
Well, I'm already starting to see the political signs go up around New York, so.... :lol2:

As for Chart--all the best with the move and hopefully a return to normalcy. Little did I know I've driven by your neck of the woods many, many times.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Been pretty wet over this way too. Fortunately, only minor flooding. But, a couple of more days of rain and we would have been in trouble.

Looks like you'll have a more permanent roof over your head soon. I've probably looked down at those houses many times flying into or out of ELM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
Exocet
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing