Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, moron thought he could push my car outta of the snow bank and in doing so my headlight cover popped off a little bit so now water can get in the headlight. It condesates too sometimes and is quite annoying. What can i use to get that back on. And if there is a way, i can rip it the rest of the way off so i can clean the inside of it (since water made stains inside of the shiney headlight) and get it back on right?

·
Registered
746 Posts
i tried takeing my tails apart like that once, didnt work :( .

but you can give it a shot, doesent hurt to try

·
Premium Member
14,126 Posts
I've got a couple of fog free headlights. Not the best but I would get rid of them cheap.

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Originally posted by hoss@Sep 21 2004, 11:45 AM
i tried takeing my tails apart like that once, didnt work :( .

but you can give it a shot, doesent hurt to try
Yeah, the t ail lights were a PITA to try to take apart by simply heating the adhesive up... That's why the clear tail light idea wouldn't work :(

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, iteresting ideas But, the headlight cover is already partly off and can be pulled of the rest of the way. With it being partly off im getting water inside the headlight assembly so i want to know if theres and adhesive i can use to get it back on, after i pull it off the rest of the way and clean up the inside of the light due to water and dust getting in and dirting it a little.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts