Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Originally posted by silvapain@Apr 18 2004, 12:07 PM
I'm past half-way there. (This post is just to add to the count, baby!)
Posts don't count in "Odds and Ends" or "Debates."

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
Originally posted by Xee+Apr 18 2004, 12:18 PM-->QUOTE (Xee @ Apr 18 2004, 12:18 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-silvapain
@Apr 18 2004, 12:07 PM
I'm past half-way there.  (This post is just to add to the count, baby!)
Posts don't count in "Odds and Ends" or "Debates." [/b]
let me check...........

EDIT: CRAP.

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Hey, I didn't know about this semi-exclusive club. Do I get stickers or a membership kit or anything?

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by SixFoFalcon@Apr 18 2004, 01:34 PM
Hey, I didn't know about this semi-exclusive club. Do I get stickers or a membership kit or anything?
Just something I thought I would post to have a little fun and of course I was not trying to get my own post bumped up. But if you really want a sticker I'll send you one
Cant promise what it will be. Prob one of the stickers I just got with my new Clutch Master Stage 1 clutch I just got. I cant wait until I get out of school and have time to put this new stuff on. I just got Eibachs as well.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Firespirit+Apr 18 2004, 03:34 PM-->QUOTE (Firespirit @ Apr 18 2004, 03:34 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Smola97GL
@Apr 18 2004, 01:02 PM
Gongrates Firespirit on your 1000 posts. You are now inducted into the TCCA post whoring hall of fame. 

Enjoy your new found position with the elite.
bwahah! thank you.
And I haven't even been here a year yet. Lets all eat cake! [/b]
Oh so you want cake and your elite status as well. Well maybe you can have a little slice. So is your bull a male car? And is Ananda's bull a male car? Oh I see some bad pics in our future.

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Originally posted by UnDeR EsTiMaTeD+Apr 18 2004, 09:25 PM-->QUOTE (UnDeR EsTiMaTeD @ Apr 18 2004, 09:25 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Firespirit
@Apr 18 2004, 03:12 PM
lol.. I'm afraid it's gunna be another month or two until she comes back home.
It's going to be like Extreme Makeover! [/b]
You guys would die if you saw her .. and her bumper and hood arent even replaced yet!!! It's a complete trasition!! But i don't think I'm gunna post another pic of her until the fall.. When all cool mods are done...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts