Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SEE ATTACHEMNTS. Fender mounted, tapped to hot signal lights for power. Getting to wire on driver's side was a challenge, passenger side easy. Ground any location you wish. Careful pulling the fender emblems to avoid damaging the locking tabs. Go slow. Could not figure out to post a 30 sec. video showing it working. If you want to see it, click in this link

Bought the 3/4" LED smoked lens lights for about $7.00 (for 5 of them) in Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DLG9HJJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (black is hot, white is ground). I ordered 5 to have spares.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like it but why is the front blinker not working?
It was, of course. I stopped the video just before it to return back to the fender one. Turn signal is not the corner light but the one closer to the headlight, and again, is working perfectly. I will re-post a video to show you and make you happy(LOL).

·
Registered
549 Posts
i attempted to do something similar to this when i first got mine. I was trying to make the entire emblem light up, not just add one small light. i failed miserably because it was crazy hard for me to get my giant hands back behind the fender to do the wiring.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts