Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i'm getting an extra set of gen 4 taurus headlights and am going to centennial them. Wondering if anyone would be interested in buying them. If so you can tell me if you want them one of 4 ways... 1 being exactly like centennials with the marker lights bright orange. 2 same way but with the chrome behind the marker painted black so its a dark orange. 3 same as #1 but with the black going into marker area more. and 4 same as #2 with black going into marker area..

*note- if you dont like black i can color code match to your car.. i work at a body shop and have access to car paint.

below are some pictures #1 stock centennial, #2 The stock style with black under the marker, and the last picture is of the area having more black painted into the turn signal/marker area..

#1- plain centennial headlight

#2- notice more chrome around the turn signal area compared to pic 3 but darker side marker then pic 1

#3- no projectors. notice the area around the marker light.. the black is carried into the light area more..

any questions pm me..
Ryan

·
Registered
119 Posts
The chrome on the top reminds me of the Gen 3 headlights on the Sable. Those headlights are very nice nonetheless.

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
any ideas on what you think youd do this for price wise?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I like the #2 option and perhaps extra for smoked/shaded 04+tails ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts